A cookie is a small text file that is installed in your web browser when you visit almost any web page. The use is for the website to be able to remember your visit next time you come back to it. Cookies store technical information, personal preferences, personalized contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to users accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be reduced considerably. If you wish to check more information with regards of cookies, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc, please follow this link
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee users who write any comments on the blog are humans and no automatized applications. By doing so, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics about the traffic and volume of visits. By using this website you are allowing the use of information about you by Google. Thus, the exercise of rights must be done directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network use their own cookies for you to be able to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You could exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website at any moment. Those actions are carried out differently depending on the web browser you are using. Here you can find a brief guide for the most popular web browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the web browser doesn’t forget your decision of not accepting cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United Stated and itis committed not to share it with third parties, with the exception of when being forced by the legislation. According to Google, it doesn’t store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that forms part of the Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro which guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the European legislation. You can verify the information in detail in this link. If you wish information about the use Google gives to the cookies, click here.
- For any query or question with regards of this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the Contact us